- Present the phone to a reader – no need to unlock it.
- Activate Mobile ID on the readers via the reader configuration.
- Add users in our admin web application Mobile ID Manager. No need to change the setup of your access control system.
- Fully automatic sync with access control systems planned as of official release.
- The app also works when the phone is offline.
- Compatible with any access control system.
- If needed, you can make card and phone use distinguishable.
- Also usable with other card reading applications e.g. time and attendance or login
- Hosting in the cloud (EU), on-premises will be available with official release
Join the iOS beta phase
The beta phase with the iOS app has started. We have spots left and are looking forward to your participation.
- BALTECH readers with Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) support, e.g. 10097-6xx, 10119-8xx, 1×115-6xx, or 1×117-8xx.
- – Smartphones: iPhones 7 and above, tested with iOS 15 and above (Android will be available with the official release)
How it works
- We set up an account for your project in the admin web application Mobile ID Manager.
- You update your reader firmware and activate Mobile ID in the reader configuration. We’ll explain you how and provide support.
- In Mobile ID Manager, you add users for the Mobile ID app.
- Each user will receive an invitation e-mail with a personalized QR code to self-activate the app and start beta testing.
Ready to join? Or do you have questions?
We’re looking forward to your message.